Durra Language Center:
- The use of latest methods and approaches of teaching foreign languages to non-native speakers.
- Abundance of training and classroom activities.
- Taking into account the gradual process in the presentation of the lesson, structures and linguistic phrases.
- Offering a number of standard learning tests on a regular basis.
- A team of qualified lecturers with high expertise, specialized in teaching Arabic language for non-native speakers.
- Free Wi-Fi services.
- Variety of social activities.
- The center is located in a calm area in West Amman.
- Students get certificates at the end of the courses certified by the Ministry of Culture.
- Offering modern furnished homes with catering service offering three meals daily.
- Having a language partner at home to talk with in Arabic language.
- Touristic, historical and cultural tours to put in practice the speaking of Arabic language.
- Services of reception at and pick-up from the airport and vice versa.
- Transport services from home to the center and vice versa.